Re: bin/82762 [patch] adding a virtual horizontal scroll feature to moused

From: Philip Paeps <philip_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:58:26 +0200
On 2005-06-29 13:44:30 (+0900), Eric Kjeldergaard <kjelderg_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> I just added a small (but I think useful) feature to moused and
> submitted the patch via send-pr.

Shiny!  Thanks :-)

> I was hoping people would review this and test it (and perhaps commit it).

I like it.  It seems to work pretty well on my setup too.  If it doesn't break
anything for anyone, I'd like to commit this after the code freeze.  It would
be nice if you could update the manual page too though...

 - Philip

--
Philip Paeps                                    Please don't Cc me, I am
philip_at_freebsd.org                               subscribed to the list.

  Real programmers have read the standards manual
  but won't admit it.