Re: HEADS UP: LC_CTYPE format changed

From: Tai-hwa Liang <avatar_at_mmlab.cse.yzu.edu.tw>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2005 10:28:41 +0800 (CST)
On Sun, 27 Feb 2005, Ruslan Ermilov wrote:
> I've just committed changes that modify the format of LC_CTYPE
> files.  Next time when you buildworld/installworld, please do
> it without -DNO_CLEAN, or at least remove the contents of
> /usr/obj/usr/src/share/mklocale/.

   Not sure if I missed something. But after making a clean buildworld
& installworld, perl always pops with following warnings:

 	perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
 	    LC_ALL = (unset),
 	    LC_CTYPE = "zh_TW.Big5",
 	    LANG = "zh_TW.Big5"

   Re-building perl5.8 from ports doesn't seem to help.

--
Cheers,
Tai-hwa Liang