Re: gcc(1) manpage (was: cvs commit: src/sys/kern kern_sig.c)

From: Mark Linimon <linimon_at_lonesome.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:37:28 -0600 (CST)
On Tue, 8 Mar 2005, Giorgos Keramidas wrote:

> The main problem with this conversion is that I have relatively "high"
> standards of what the mdoc text should look like, in order to be a BSD
> manpage.

If I understand it correctly, at the moment we have the choice
between 'incorrect data' and 'wrongly formatted' so I think I know
which way I would lean towards :-/

The alternative, of course, is to go the simple route: rip most of
the text out of gcc.1 and say 'use the info page for the latest
information.'

Otherwise I think we're kind of confusing the users.

mcl