sangoma T1 drivers.

From: John <strgout_at_unixjunkie.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 14:25:10 -0600
I have a project i've been working in which we need a T1 nic for a FreeBSD box.
We found out about Sangoma through soekris. They have FreeBSD drivers for 4.x
and 5.x. I asked if they had any problems with these drivers being distributed
with any of the Open Src operating system out there and they said its already
part of OpenBSD. Which leads me to my question :). Is anyone working on
integrating there drivers into FreeBSD? The drivers are called "wanpipe".

If anyone would like to play around with the drivers here the url.

ftp://ftp.sangoma.com/FreeBSD/current_wanpipe/wanpipe-fbsd-2.7.5-13.tgz
Again this is a FreeBSD package. It has a setup script that will walk you
through the initial config and recompile of your kernel.

I also have a contact at Sangoma should anyone want to discuss this with
Sangoma.

... maybe even part of 5.4? ... :)