Re: sangoma T1 drivers.

From: Roman Kurakin <rik_at_cronyx.ru>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 20:16:47 +0300
John wrote:
[...]
This part is answered.

>>>... maybe even part of 5.4? ... :)
>>>

>>I doubt ;-)
>>

>Its a worthy goal, full of much coolness :).

This code is new to the FreeBSD tree. Tree in codefreeze stage.
And release is coming soon. More over original driver layout
differ from acceptable one (as I understand from discussion).
I doubt that any one would risk to fix and bring third party code
to the system in a hurry. Only if the commiter who will bring code
to the system is using it for RealJob (tm) and sure that it is very
stable. Add to this the speed of delivery of device sample to
that commiter. Commitng of untested code even to Current
is very very bad practice.
That is why I doubt.

rik