Re: Doxygen docu for parts of the FreeBSD kernel

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 15:36:02 +0200
Doug Rabson <dfr_at_nlsystems.com> wrote:

> You could also take a look at /usr/src/sys/doc/{Makefile,Doxyfile}
> which already generates docs for the kernel...

I didn't knowed about it. What about
  - "doxygen -u"?
  - making the doxygen documentation available on our web pages?
  - defining __FreeBSD__ to 6?

It's nice if you want the complete picture, but if you're only interested in
a part of the kernel it needs a lot of time to generate the docs (compared
to my modular aproach).

I've incorporated your *_if.m part (with some modifications), I will make it
available from my website at the weekend when I'm back home (or per mail on
request).

Bye,
Alexander.

--