Re: Doxygen docu for parts of the FreeBSD kernel

From: Simon L. Nielsen <simon_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2005 16:05:42 +0200
On 2005.03.29 14:49:41 +0100, Doug Rabson wrote:

> On 29 Mar 2005, at 14:36, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>
> > - making the doxygen documentation available on our web pages?
>
> I don't know any of the people responsible for the FreeBSD web site. It
> would be nice to include an 'annotated kernel' on the website

Due to the way the web site is currently build it would take some work
to do include a doxygen build, but of cause it is possible (if
somebody has the time to do it).

It might be more feasible to not hook it into the main web-site build,
but rather put it on some private freebsd web page, at least to begin
with.

--
Simon L. Nielsen