Re: NDISulator on amd64

From: Gavin Atkinson <gavin.atkinson_at_ury.york.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:27:54 +0100 (BST)
On Wed, 30 Mar 2005, Scott Long wrote:
>                     Someone(tm) needs to sit down and port the YK2
> support to the if_sk driver (or just write a new driver).  There are
> rumors that Marvell is devoting some efforts to a future FreeBSD
> driver, but when and how it will be released is anyone's guess.

I'm vaguely working on this.  They are supported under Linux with the same
(open source) driver as the rest of the chips supported by our sk driver,
so I'm currently working on trying to get support into the existing
FreeBSD sk driver.  If anyone else is also working on this I'd be
interested to hear from them.

Gavin