Re: Too Evil, Too Furious

From: Alexandre \ <Alex.Kovalenko_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 04 May 2005 21:38:24 -0400
On Tue, 2005-04-26 at 07:15 +0000, Bill Paul wrote:

> You've just provided a perfect example of model number confusion. Your
> Belkin F5D7010 card has a RaLink chipset. But Belkin has another card
> also called the F5D7010 which has a Broadcom chipset. I found a Belkin
> F5D7010 card at CompUSA this past weekend, but I couldn't buy it since
> there was no way to tell which revision it was, and I didn't want to
> end up with yet another Broadcom cardbus card.

Broadcom version of this card has following distinct markings on it
(unfortunately I no longer have original box to verify that they are
visible on the outside):

Ver. 1315
FCC ID: K7S-F5D7010B
P81547-B
N10117

I assume that since it is Broadcom, you have no need for card itself,
correct?

HTH,
--
Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko (Олександр Коваленко)