An option to only update src tree when running make update from src/.

From: Adam Gregoire <ebola_at_psychoholics.org>
Date: Sun, 08 May 2005 21:52:03 -0400
I use the make.conf options for specifying my src, docs and ports
supfiles. One thing that I feel would be useful is to have an option to
specify that a user only wants their src tree to be updated when running
from src. I feel this could be useful, as I run make update from my
ports dir when I want my ports tree updated.

Or is there an option already that I am just missing?

Thanks for your time,

--
Adam Gregoire <ebola_at_psychoholics.org>