Re: Alright you primitive screwheads, LISTEN UP!!

From: Ian FREISLICH <if_at_hetzner.co.za>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 09:32:39 +0200
> You see what is says? It says "Bill Paul." It does *********NOT*********
> say "Paul Bill," does it now. WELL DOES IT!!?!?!

Bill, there are different conventions in other parts of the world.
I remember travelling to Senegal several years ago and meeting a
guy whose business card was stamped "Boubakar Barry".  At the time
I thought "what a strange first name".  It has since occurred to me
that not everybody does things according to conventions that I am
used to.  You would do well to understand this especially if you
interract with people outside of your US cocoon.

I try to make things unambiguous for others by capitalising my
surname.  Of course it helps to have a surname that's not easily
mistakeable for a first name.

Ian

--
Ian Freislich