Re: Newest loader from CVS not working

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_samsco.org>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 14:54:39 -0600
David Gurvich wrote:
> Yes that can be done.  The problem can be worked around.  Should not need to
> be.  I can use the loader from 5.3-RELEASE iso, but cannot use any from
> cvsup.  The point here is how to fix the problem so that when building the
> loader works.

Yes, something has changed that is causing problems.  Would you be
willing to rewind your source tree incrementally until you find the
point where the loader works again?  Once we know where that point is,
it'll be a whole lot easier to fix it.

I'm going to consider this a show-stopper on 6-current until it gets
fully investigated.

Scott