Re: Newest loader from CVS not working

From: David Gurvich <david.freebsd_at_verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 22:49:30 -0400
I installed using the 5.3-RELEASE iso.  I have not been able to use any loader
from cvs having tried 5.4rc4, 5.4-RELEASE and 6.x-CURRENT.  I had previously
tried 5.3 rc, but the result was an unbootable system.  The first 5.3 version
that worked was the iso.  Many things did not work.  As far as I can tell
most everything works better with 6-CURRENT.
System: Asus A7N266 nForce motherboard,athlon-xp 2600+ with 768MB ram.