Re: [CFR] correct type of addrinfo.ai_addrlen and netent.n_net

From: Hajimu UMEMOTO <ume_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 00:06:31 +0900
Hi,

imp> In general, yes.  However, I think that only those libraries that use
imp> the affected interfaces in libc need a bump in this case.  Maybe we
imp> should look to see which libraries are affected rather than a blind
imp> bump.

No, it is not blind bump.  The following libraries refers
getaddrinfo(3), thus should be bumped:

			RELENG_5	HEAD	Need to Bump
libbsnmp		2		2	o
libc			5		6
libfetch		3		3	o
libftpio		5		5	o
libipsec		1		1	o
libkadm5clnt		7		7	o
libkrb5			7		7	o
libpam			2		2
	pam_radius				o
	pam_unix				o
libpcap			3		3	o
libroken		7		7	o
libssh			2		2	o
libutil			4		4	o
libwrap			3		3	o

Actually, not all libraries of kerberos and pam stuff refer
getaddrinfo(3).  However, it seems shlib major of kerberos and pam
stuff are managed by single major version.

Sincerely,

--
Hajimu UMEMOTO _at_ Internet Mutual Aid Society Yokohama, Japan
ume_at_mahoroba.org  ume_at_{,jp.}FreeBSD.org