Re: FreeBSD 6.0-CURRENT lastest snapshots

From: Makoto Matsushita <matusita_at_jp.FreeBSD.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 00:14:03 +0900
Oops, I've sent an email with a wront From: line, try again...

***

(Put my "snapshots.jp.FreeBSD.org admin" hat on)

At first, sorry for being lasy, the 6-current buildbox is still in trouble,
and I have zero times to fix (read: I have one brandnew PC for that, but not
yet configured as a buildbox.)

I hope that I have time to work building a new 6-current buildbox next week.

> What kind of hardware?  Is there a website somewhere?

It's just a Intel PentiumIII PC.  Actually there are set of PCs, including
buildboxes for each branches (6-current, 5-stable, and 4-stable) and outbound
network service box that is named as snapshots.jp.FreeBSD.org.

--
Makoto `MAR' Matsushita