Re: HEADS UP! 6.0-RELEASE coming

From: Felipe openglx <openglx_at_StarByte.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 15:25:05 -0200
In fact I agree with Scott. There isn't much the OS can do.

As for that bug, I'm already in contact with the X.org developers and
trying to do a deeper debugging on what's going on. The driver
developer himself said he cannot test that on FreeBSD, thus not
assuring it full functionality. So it looks much more to be a X.org
problem than FreeBSD one.

--
openglx_at_StarByte.net