Re: 6.0 Release freeze

From: Brian Candler <B.Candler_at_pobox.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:06:57 +0000
On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 04:20:13PM -0300, Rafael Caesar Lenzi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm installing 6.0 release, but after instaled, the system freeze.
> It does not have a specific place for this
> In versions RC the problem also happened
>
> Thanks,
> Rafael

Well, that's a content-free problem report, and from what you've written I
can only suggest you have faulty hardware. There is helpful information
here: http://www.bitwizard.nl/sig11/

If you really think there's a problem with FreeBSD or FreeBSD-6, then you'd
better tell us in detail what kind of machine you have, since believe it or
not, a lot of us run FreeBSD and it doesn't freeze.
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#intro

Brian.