Re: double close strikes panic if md attaching a corrupt file

From: Csaba Henk <cs_at_creo.hu>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 16:32:00 +0100
On Sat, Nov 26, 2005 at 11:30:49AM +0100, Ivan Voras wrote:
> Maybe gnop GEOM class would help here? (the "-f" option)

Hm, we need a regular file, not a device. Yes, the nop device can be
mounted and can contain regular files, but having an fs mounted where
every operation is fallible seems to be too much of this goodness :)

I guess I will hack some existing fs code, as Robert Watson suggested.

Thanks for the idea, I didn't know of this utility.

Csaba