Re: logitech wireless mouse works for a while but then disconnects

From: Chris Gilbert <Chris_at_lainos.org>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 02:25:53 +0200
I just updated to 6-BETA5 and have the same results.

I confirmed that it happens even when I'm not in X, and just at the console.

However, it only happens when I am moving the mouse around...

It's almost like it's getting a bytestream from the mouse that causes it to go
bonkers internally... but I'm not sure.

In the mean time, I have worked around it by having X use moused/sysmouse
instead of opening the ums0 device directly. This doesn't fix the problem,
but at least I don't have to cycle my VTs every time it dies.

Any ideas on this guys? Since it's not just me, this could be a potentially
annoying issue in the release unless it gets some solving...

Thanks!

--
Regards
Chris Gilbert