Re: Thoshiba Tecra 8000 with 3com 3CXFE575CT

From: M. Warner Losh <imp_at_bsdimp.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:36:30 -0600 (MDT)
OK.  Next step is a question.  I can't tell from your dmesg for sure,
but it looks like you have the xl0 card inserted on boot.  Is that
correct?  If so, I'd like to suggest an experiment.  Insert the card
after the login: prompt has appeared.  Does it detect and configure?
If not, then we have a global routing problem.  If so, then we have an
interrupt issue with the TOPIC 95B chip that you have of some sort
that we need to address.  It looks like my Topic 97 part works great,
but I'll double check again with -current and 6.0.

Warner