Installation error Intel mobile ICH6M SATA controller.

From: Dean Patterson <psamuel01_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 14:32:13 -0700 (PDT)
PLEASE save me from LINUX!!  I can install FBSD on a
Dell D610 laptop just fine, but when I reboot it does
not recognize the drive/controller.  When I install
the boot loader I am presented with the F1 option and
when pressed I get "invalid slice."  When I install a
standard MBR I get "invalid partition table."  Any
fixes or patches?  I enjoy Gentoo, but I REALLY MISS
FREEBSD!!

Dean.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs