3com wireless pccard

From: Bachilo Dmitry <root_at_solink.ru>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:35:06 +0700
Hello

I am having a problem with my 3com card. On my 5.4 i had to compile NDIS
drivers using original Windows XP drivers presented on drivers disk included
in this 3Com wirless device box. And it worked fine.

Now the system still compiles with device ndis and options NDISAPI but it
writes cardbus0: <network, ethernet> at device 0.0 (no driver attached)
instead of creating ndis0 device.

By the way device ath and device ath_hal do not compile since 5.4, but that's
other story, because this driver actually does not suppord my NIC.

Did I miss something about ndis in 6.0-CURRENT or do i do something wrong?

Best regards, Bachilo Dmitry.