Re: My snd_ich working well

From: Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 19:29:28 -0700
Angka H. K. wrote:
> Thanks for the replay
> I am updating my source now and planing to rebuild it again, but I don't see
> any changes on ACPI code.
>
> I was mistype on the val that return by kernel, the error should be "acpi:
> bad write to port 0x073(8) val 20", I am sorry.
> Hope it'll be fixed soon.

Ok, I fixed the range check on ports so 0x73 should not trigger it.  If
you have some other write to a port that IS in the blacklist, you'll
still get the warning.

Ultimately, I intend to emulate what Windows does which is block all
writes to the PIC, and block all writes on XP or newer BIOSen.

--
Nate