Re: Where is thr_getscheduler

From: Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2006 10:25:05 -0700
On Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 01:09:21PM -0400, Daniel Eischen wrote:

> This is -current, so expect some problems like this.

I do expect problems with -current such as the soisdisconnected()
panic I had last night.  Spent a portion of my morning
preparing a bug report complete with kgdb output.  Fortunately,
rwatson appears to have already fixed the problem.

Almost everything on a FreeBSD system depends on libc.  Bumping
its version number without careful coordination of bumping all
other version numbers is full of landmines.  Falling back of the
retort "this is -current expect problesm" just glosses over what
appears to be sloppy planning.

--
Steve