Linuxulator: syscall statfs64 not implemented?

From: Paul Mather <paul_at_gromit.dlib.vt.edu>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 14:02:50 -0400
Since updating my -CURRENT system circa 16th August I'm getting an error
like this when my daily Tivoli backup runs:

Aug 20 02:18:50 zappa kernel: linux: pid 768 (dsmc): syscall statfs64 not implemented

I don't know whether this is a -CURRENT problem or a problem with
linux_base-fc4, but I lean towards the former because the same nightly
backup setup I'm running on a 6.1-STABLE system runs without problems.

I recall a discussion about merging Linux 2.6 kernel support into HEAD
around the time I updated.  Could this be related to that?  Here is what
I have for my Linux compat sysctls:

compat.linux.oss_version: 198144
compat.linux.osrelease: 2.4.2
compat.linux.osname: Linux

Is anyone else having this "syscall statfs64 not implemented" problem?

Cheers,

Paul.
--
e-mail: paul_at_gromit.dlib.vt.edu