RFC: FreeBSD I/OAT driver

From: Jack Vogel <jfvogel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 16:24:05 -0700
We are making our development driver for the I/OAT engine available for
download,  experimentation, and comment available at:

        http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=42302&package_id=202220

This includes a core driver for the dma hardware and a set of stack changes
to allow use of the engine on the receive side of the stack.

There are certainly rough edges and limitations in this code, but we have run
it internally and seen some great results.

I would like to see this get into CURRENT, so anything Prafulla and I can do
to help or answer questions, send us email.

Cheers,

Jack and Prafulla