Re: HEADS UP: compat6x

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Dec 2006 20:25:17 +0100
Quoting Florent Thoumie <flz_at_FreeBSD.org> (from Wed, 06 Dec 2006
15:55:57 +0000):

> While it might be a good idea to rebuild every X application after X.org
> 7.2 is merged, I don't think it's mandatory.

I don't know much about 7.2, but I think I did read about some new
stuff which allows to enable/use some new fancy stuff in some Gnome
(and KDE?) ports (gtk? cairo? glitz?). So I think one wants to at
least update some ports. And the most easy way to do this when you
don't know which ports to update is to update all. So in case I do not
remember bullshit but some real facts, we would gain something when we
do everything at once.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
You can always tell luck from ability by its duration.

http://www.Leidinger.net    Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7
http://www.FreeBSD.org       netchild _at_ FreeBSD.org  : PGP ID = 72077137