Re: Running -CURRENT in production (was: Am I an Idiot?)

From: Cédric Jonas <cedric_at_decemplex.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2006 02:40:02 +0100
On Fri, 8 Dec 2006 22:03:30 -0300
JoaoBR <joao_at_matik.com.br> wrote:

> On Friday 08 December 2006 21:40, Greg 'grog_at_freebsd.org' Lehey wrote:
> >
> > You obviously don't know who I am.
> >

> sorry noooooooo, does it matter? Do you mean depending on who you are
> you can post nonense? Yeahh ok, you can but posting with freebsd.org
> suffix people might believe in what you say but it is not a white
> card .... and CURRENT is *NOT* 5.WHATEVER

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polite

Reread what he writes, and use your brain. He probably means that
5-CURRENT (which was CURRENT aka HEAD long time ago) runs since a huge
amount a time without causing problems. And now, what was the initial
question? :-)

> it is 2006 already and you missed your point unless you're the time
> god and then dragonfly is an option :)

Ok, I'll stop here, don't feed the trolls :-)

--
Cédric Jonas                                        cedric_at_decemplex.net

GPG ID:                                                         30CCFE8D
GPG Key:                 http://box.decemplex.net/~cedric/cedric.key.asc
GPG Fingerprint:      CF03 E1FD 9428 1B6B E971  B107 9044 AA99 30CC FE8D

Jabber-ID:                                          cedric_at_decemplex.net