Re: Running -CURRENT in production (was: Am I an Idiot?)

From: JoaoBR <joao_at_matik.com.br>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 23:37:26 -0300
On Friday 08 December 2006 22:40, Cédric Jonas wrote:
> Reread what he writes, and use your brain. He probably means that
> 5-CURRENT (which was CURRENT aka HEAD long time ago) runs since a huge
> amount a time without causing problems. And now, what was the initial
> question?

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polite

what do you defend here?

5.0 stopped then and  to be correct it *IS* after it went to 5.1, 5.2, 5.3,
5.5 to releng_5 today ... so what the heck 5.0_CURRENT-as-of-2000 has to do
with CURRENT as of dezember 2006 which by my understandings is an evolution
of releng_6?

wanna go back? then ride a horse or eat with fingers ... or downgrade to
releng_5  or ask for a copy of CURRENT_5.0 of 2000 ... and then answer the
issue again

> > it is 2006 already and you missed your point unless you're the time
> > god and then dragonfly is an option :)
>
> Ok, I'll stop here, don't feed the trolls :-)

I agree about stopping, because your trolls are from the past and this kind of
trolls usually bite in the back of the creator ...

but case you are talking about dragonfly and try to lecture me it doesn't even
boot on most modern hardware ...

--

João