kdb_backtrace 'feature'?

From: Julian Elischer <julian_at_elischer.org>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 15:09:16 -0800
I often have the following:

code x() does some bad thing 'A'.. it's a known thing and you can tell
where it was done from (x()) but x() tell at the time that it is bad.

at some later time, you discover 'A' is bad but now you don't know who
was teh bad caller of x()

The solution I'm looking for:

when x() is called it calls kdb_backtrace, but has teh backtrace written
to a static 16K buffer instead of being put out the normal way.

when A is found to be wrong, we can see who the last caller of x() was
and how it was called.

I am looking at it now.. but if anyone has any thoughts let me know...