Re: Slight interface change on the watchdog fido

From: Marius Strobl <marius_at_alchemy.franken.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 00:28:20 +0100
On Sun, Dec 10, 2006 at 10:36:17PM +0100, Nick Hibma wrote:

> >Regarding your changes to watchdog.4 and watchdog.9 AFAICT
> >they violate the established style guidelines for FreeBSD
> >man pages; the source should wrap the line on sentence breaks.
>
> Is there a manual for man page writing? I've not done much of that yet.

I've learnt the FreeBSD man page Do's and Don'ts I'm aware
of by gleaning at commits doc people do and at what they
change/suggest when asking them to fix/review a man page.
AFAICT "rules" like the one mentioned above aren't
documented anywhere but I could be wrong and all of this
actually is burried in mdoc(7) somewhere, I just haven't
found it, yet :)

Marius