Let's use gcc-4.2, not 4.1 -- OpenMP

From: Mikhail Teterin <mi+mx_at_aldan.algebra.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 14:40:03 -0500
Kris wrote:
> Now that X11BASE errors are more or less under control (we're mostly
> waiting on a few lagging maintainers to do their part), I've started
> another gcc 4.1 test build so that maintainers can start to work on
> that in preparation for the gcc 4.x import into 7.0.

I move we skip 4.1 and go directly to gcc-4.2. It has one feature, which, in
my opinion, is (going to be) extremely important: OpenMP support.

	http://www.openmp.org/
	http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/gomp/
	http://developer.amd.com/article_print.jsp?id=79
	http://developer.amd.com/article_print.jsp?id=82

Most of the computers on sale now use multi-core processors and the ability to
take advantage of them easily -- with compiler's support -- is rather
important.

The `-fopenmp' flag is only available in gcc-4.2...

	-mi