patchset-7 release (Re: [unionfs][patch] improvements of the unionfs - Problem Report, kern/91010)

From: Daichi GOTO <daichi_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Feb 2006 11:33:19 +0900
I have updated the patchset-7 (of course patchset-6 exists).

Patchset-7:
    For 7-current
      http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs-p7.diff

    For 6.x
      http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs6-p7.diff

    changes -p7 from -p6:
      - fixed problem that removes not empty directory.
        For fixing this, I fixed a problem (src/sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_lookup.c)
        regarding to white-out uncorrect work when fails of making
        shadow directory.
      - fixed "Returning with 1 locks held." panic problem.
        Unfree of vnode lock when it fails making of shadow dirrectory
        led the problem.

Patchset-6:
    For 7-current
      http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs-p6.diff

    For 6.x
      http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs6-p6.diff

    changes -p6 from -p5:
      - fixed ln(1) fail problem when -f is optioned. And
        problems around hardling-specific are fixed
      - added VOP_GETWRITEMOUNT treatment. Pre-implementation
        has probability of write-fail bacause of unwork of
        vn_start_write.

And now, we have an unionfs explanation site in English:
   http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/  (English)
   http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/index-ja.html  (Japanese)

Great thanks for Yoshihiro Ota-san :) He gave me that translated
text. Please read the explanation text whom has interest in
around unionfs.

Thanks!

--
   Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi