patchset-8 release (Re: [unionfs][patch] improvements of the unionfs - Problem Report, kern/91010)

From: Daichi GOTO <daichi_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 23:04:48 +0900
I have updated the patchset-8 of unionfs.

Patchset-8:
    For 7-current
      http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs-p8.diff

    For 6.x
      http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs6-p8.diff

    Changes in unionfs-p8.diff
      - Fixed the issue that user whom has access permission
        cannot change the directory because he cannot create
        its shadow directory. As a result of this fixed, now
        unionfs uses root permission creating shadow directory
        temporarily.

The document of those unionfs patches is pretty improved by Hiroo
ONO-san.

   http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/  (English)
   http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/index-ja.html  (Japanese)

Please try -p8 Dario. We are thinking that you cat get it with -p8 :)

Thanks

--
   Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi