A problem on IBM Netfinity 5000

From: FreeBSDer China <freebsder.china_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 22:30:11 +0800
Dear FreeBSD Developer,
I am a FreeBSD freak from China aged 19.
When I install FreeBSD on my Server IBM Netfinity 5000,First I got an error
on the 1st stage of install:
At Boot Screen I choose 1.Booting FreeBSD,while loading the kernel a line
reads:"ifmedia:no match for 0xffffffffffff,Waiting 15 seconds to reboot any
key to command line"etc.I startup this install process with my Network line
insert my NIC(AMD pcn0).Without the line inserting,It could contiue.
2nd,at the step select the Install media,I choose CD/DVD.installer said,he
cannot found the CD device!
so using FTP is a good idea when come across such problem. :P
and bad news: www.freebsd.org is banned in China.
We cannot use domain to access. could u tell me other servers' IP to access
the main site?

Hope to got ur help! Send me ur warm email! thanks!

Horus Lee ( http://www.horuslee.com/  ,  http://www.bsdfree.org/  )