RE: [TEST/REVIEW] CPU accounting patches

From: Mullen, Adam <Adam.Mullen_at_c-b.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 12:39:44 -0600
Lets see here though, how many of us have a 100 node beowulf cluster who
use FreeBSD daily?  I know I don't!  I've been following this
conversation and my 2 cents are this, taking into consideration cpu time
accounting for machines that use power management is trivial.  I view
those that use power management are a lot less likely to be in an
environment where they are either A) billing for utility computing, B)
care about 99.9999% accurate cpu time accounting, C) have a need for
this precision.  My thought is that a blurb be submitted with this patch
specifying the caveats if powersaved is also used.  Just my humble
opinion.