[ANN] unionfs patchset-16 release, it is ready for the merge

From: Daichi GOTO <daichi_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 01:22:24 +0900
Hi Guys!

It is my pleasure and honor to announce the availability of
the unionfs patchset-16. The p16 is an important milestone.
It is ready for the merge.

Patchset-16:
   For 7-current
     http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs-p16.diff

   For 6.x
     http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/unionfs6-p16.diff

   Changes in unionfs-p16.diff
     - changed source code style and naming rules for
       fitting to FreeBSD kernel src style.
     - committed the patch for sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_lookup.c
       to current tree. So the patch for sys/ufs/ufs/ufs_lookup.c
       is removed from unionfs-p16.diff.
     - changed the patch for sys/fs/unionfs/union_subr.c
       fitting to changing in current tree.

The documents of those unionfs patches:

  http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/  (English)
  http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi/unionfs/index-ja.html  (Japanese)

The patchset-16 has extensive trials, good stability and
source code quality enough to get the merge. I'll commit it
to FreeBSD base system after writing up the manual.

Thanks

--
  Daichi GOTO, http://people.freebsd.org/~daichi