resume changes, please test

From: Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:43:44 -0700
I've committed some overall minor changes to the resume assembly code as
a result of a code review.  Please test to be sure nothing was broken,
and perhaps something got improved along the way.

Now there is also a tunable/sysctl "debug.acpi.resume_beep".  Setting it
to 1 will beep the pc speaker very early in resume so we can figure out
if hangs on resume are a driver or acpi problem.

--
Nate