Re: [ANN] unionfs patchset-13 release

From: Hiroo Ono <hiroo_at_oikumene.gcd.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 18:31:10 +0900
At Wed, 31 May 2006 13:38:14 +0200,
Alexander Leidinger wrote:
> He's not a src-committer and he prefers to let a src-committer do it.
> I offered to commit it, but so far either the man-page was missing
> (what's the status of this?) or a bug showed up.

Daichi and ozawa do not have enough time to write the manual page.
I talked with daichi that I will write the manpage update to
mount_unionfs.8.

My english is not so good, so I think the patch to the manual page
I am going to make should be intensively reviewed.  I will send it
to -fs and -current for review in a few days.