Re: [ANN] unionfs patchset-13 release

From: Alexander Leidinger <Alexander_at_Leidinger.net>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:38:14 +0200
Quoting Dag-Erling Smørgrav <des_at_des.no> (from Wed, 31 May 2006
11:57:35 +0200):

> Daichi GOTO <daichi_at_freebsd.org> writes:
>> It is my pleasure and honor to announce the availability of
>> the unionfs patchset-13.
>
> Will you commit it already?  :)

He's not a src-committer and he prefers to let a src-committer do it.
I offered to commit it, but so far either the man-page was missing
(what's the status of this?) or a bug showed up.

If everyone is happy with the current patchset (if the man-page is
still missing, we may agree that it can be delivered at a later time),
I can try to get time to do it at the weekend (but feel free to beat
me in committing it).

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~150 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen