Re: Kernel Panic

From: Ulrich Spoerlein <uspoerlein_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 21:57:50 +0200
Lars Engels wrote:
> Unfortunately no. It is a notebook without serial ports. It has a
> IEE1394 Port which could be used with DDB but I don't have a second box
> with Firewire.
> I also have a new kernel dump which shows gkrellm as current process.
> Can it still be a bug in sysctl? current process. Can it still be a bug
> in sysctl?

Could very well be, I also encountered two or three panics on RELENG_6
after running 'sysctl -a', sadly no backtraces available.

This only happend though, after I plugged and unplugged some USB
devices. Perhaps I'll find some time to investigate these panics.

Ulrich Spoerlein
--
 PGP Key ID: 20FEE9DD				Encrypted mail welcome!
Fingerprint: AEC9 AF5E 01AC 4EE1 8F70  6CBD E76E 2227 20FE E9DD