Re: Call for Status Reports: 07/07

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:42:35 +0200
Seems I haven't been clear enough about how to submit reports.  Please use the
XML template or XML creator provided at:

http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/monthly.cgi
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/report-sample.xml

Thanks.

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet