Call for Status Reports: 07/07

From: Max Laier <max_at_love2party.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2006 21:39:05 +0200
All,

it's time for the Status Reports for the second quater of 2006.  During the
last three month a lot of progress has been made.  FreeBSD 6.1 and 5.5 are
released, a new round of Google's Summer of Code has been started, and a very
productive Developer Summit took place during BSDCan.  On top of that, we are
now running on Sun's new architecture and a lot of progress has been made for
the arm platform, making FreeBSD more viable in the embedded market.

We hope that all your projects made good progress as well and would like to
hear about it.  Please share your news and progress over the last three month
with us.  Submission are due by 7 July, 2006.

Once again, submissions are not limited to FreeBSD developers.  We will
happily include non-code projects of any kind as long as it is FreeBSD
related.

For previous reports and submission details, please see:
http://www.freebsd.org/news/status/

--
/"\  Best regards,                      | mlaier_at_freebsd.org
 X   http://pf4freebsd.love2party.net/  | mlaier_at_EFnet