sio(4) should on probe return BUS_PROBE_GENERIC

From: Frank Behrens <frank_at_pinky.sax.de>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:32:46 +0200
Dear FreeBSD experts and committers,

I would like to direct your attention to a PR again, because I believe between 6.1 and 6.2
release you have time to read this mail ;-)

I plan to public release my EIB driver as a port, but it does not run yet on an unpatched
system. So solve this problem I created a PR several months ago:

Discussion about the topic was already in
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?200510210835.j9L8Zn2P001846
http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?20051022.103242.98606517.imp
and referenced messages, but nothing was changed in sio driver.

Now I ask for information:
Is it possible to commit this changes? I have been using this patch on RELENG_6 since Aug-
2005 without problems. I would like to have this (or equivalent) patch commited in CURRENT
and MFCed to RELENG_6 before 6.2-release.
If there are objections against this patch how should I solve my problem?

Regards,
   Frank
--
Frank Behrens, Osterwieck, Germany
PGP-key 0x5B7C47ED on public servers available.