Re: Recordings of Sam Lefler's talk last night available.

From: Christian Brueffer <chris_at_unixpages.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 21:43:34 +0100
On Thu, Mar 02, 2006 at 11:09:42AM -0800, Julian Elischer wrote:
> There is a recording (in 2 parts) of Sam's talk on WIFI and FreeBSD from
> last night, at:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~julian/BAFUG/talks/WIFI/
>
> They are in quicktime format using Mpeg4 encoding.
> The first is about an hour and the second part around 40 minutes,
> On my mac, mplayer seems to handle them fine.
> I'm guessing it would on  FreeBSD too.
> People watching live had some success with VLC as well.

Very nice, thanks to everyone involved!  I would like to announce this
in the project news, but I'm afraid that will put quite a bit of load
(and traffic/bandwidth requirements) on freefall.  Would it make sense
to put this on the ftp servers?

- Christian

--
Christian Brueffer	chris_at_unixpages.org	brueffer_at_FreeBSD.org
GPG Key:	 http://people.freebsd.org/~brueffer/brueffer.key.asc