Re: flash and firefox

From: Dmitry Pryanishnikov <dmitry_at_atlantis.dp.ua>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 11:18:18 +0200 (EET)
Hello!

On Mon, 13 Mar 2006, M. Warner Losh wrote:
> : how the heck did you get it to run at all in current?
>
> I'm running -current with FreeBSD native firefox and acroread.  I'm
> able to read pdfs no problem.  Flash, alas, I've not managed to get
> working.

  I suppose you're using acroread as a separate process which is started by
native firefox, and not as a plugin? Because AFAIK all we have is a
Linux acroread7, so it's plugin is also for Linux and can't be used
from the FreeBSD-native browser w/o linuxpluginwrapper.

Sincerely, Dmitry
--
Atlantis ISP, System Administrator
e-mail:  dmitry_at_atlantis.dp.ua