Re: Recordings of Sam Lefler's talk last night available.

From: Julian Stacey <jhs_at_berklix.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 23:38:47 +0100
I cc'd this to current_at_freebsd.org I didn't see that cc on Stefan
Kuttler's header to me, so I guess it slipped off by mistake.

If more talks happen sometime, it'd be nice if we could mirror them
too. I'm not clear if Julian Elischer's is the master for this,
or if his too is just a [partial ?] mirror.  The bafug site itself
doesnt seem to hold these bafug talks.

Reference: