kbd strugglings

From: JoaoBR <joao_at_matik.com.br>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 21:15:07 -0300
Hi

it seems when I compile

options         MAXCONS=3
and/or
options         SC_HISTORY_SIZE=300
options         SC_DFLT_FONT
makeoptions     SC_DFLT_FONT=iso
options         SC_NORM_ATTR=(FG_LIGHTGREY|BG_BLACK)
options         SC_NORM_REV_ATTR=(FG_YELLOW|BG_BLACK)
options         SC_KERNEL_CONS_ATTR=(FG_LIGHTGREY|BG_BLACK)
options         SC_KERNEL_CONS_REV_ATTR=(FG_RED|BG_BLACK)

my keyboard dos not respond anymore, doesn't matter if I use kbdmux or not

then when I compile kbdmux in (without the above) then my keyboard does not
work under xorg anymore

seems that there is created a kbd1 device before kbd0 what I believe is the
ps2 connector on my laptop. This happens wether it is disabled in the Bios or
not.

So in order to get my real keyboard working I can not use adicional SC_
options neither kbdmux

Joćo