Re: DRI seems to bee broken

From: Darren Pilgrim <darren.pilgrim_at_bitfreak.org>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 18:13:18 -0700
Peter Klett wrote:
> On Tuesday 02 May 2006 21:12, Darren Pilgrim wrote:
>> you're begging for
>> an automatic podiatric firearm actuator device.
>
> Ok, I made a cvsup, world and kernel, rebooted and tried again, same problem.

Did you go through the entire source upgrade process?  The entire
upgrade process being:

  1: cvsup src
  2: Read UPDATING and do any extra steps it may indicate.
  3: Verify that your kernel config is still correct.
  4: /usr/src/usr.sbin/mergemaster/mergemaster.sh -p
  5: make buildworld
  6: make buildkernel
  7: make installkernel
  8: reboot to single user mode
  9: make installworld
10: mergemaster
11: reboot

> Can I provide you with more infomation/configs ?

dmesg, pciconf -vl, kernel config, your complete xorg.conf and the Xorg
log file from the last run.