Re: deadlock every 15-20 min

From: Mike Tancsa <mike_at_sentex.net>
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 10:04:02 -0400
At 06:44 AM 14/05/2006, sekes wrote:
>i've read BUGS section. and i haven't any uid/gid rules neither ipfw nor pf.
>look my previous messgae with ipfw rules.
>

>LOR appearing even i disabled ipfw at all

Is it the same LOR when you have ipfw disabled ?  (i.e. a LOR in
ipdivert when you dont have ipdivert in the kernel ??) I ran into a
number of problems with LORs in ipdivert
(http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/86427)  I was able
to avoid it by changing to pf and doing the natting there.

         ---Mike